Christmas Tree Disposal
We’re now offering a Christmas tree collection & disposal service in some parts of the country. If you’re local to us we may be able to collect your tree direclty – please check below!
Elsewhere, we’re partnering with JustHelping who are running collection services up and down the country to raise funds for local hospices. Please check their website to see if there’s a collection service in your area.
If you’re in one of our local collection zones, you can just click below to book a collection. Our standard price is just £10. More info here.
- Hove, Portslade & Shoreham – BN3, BN41-BN43
- Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill & Hassocks – RH15-RH17, BN6
- Peacehaven to Eastbourne & Lewes – BN7, BN9, BN10, BN20-BN26
- Crawley & East Grinstead – RH10, RH11, RH19
If you’ve booked a tree collection, here’s some extra info:
- Please note that the service is only for real Christmas trees, not artificial ones!
- Your tree must be left outside your property to be collected. The tree must be removed from the stand and stripped of all decorations.
- Please leave your tree out the night before your collection day, or first thing in the morning to ensure we don’t miss it. Please make sure it’s in an obvious, visible place, or that you have provided us with specific instructions.
- If you forget to leave your tree out in time meaning that we cannot pick it up when we arrive, we unfortunately can’t provide refunds due to the cost and time involved in driving to your location.