Save all the hassle & mess – we now offer a tree collection service to the Brighton & Hove area, as well as most parts of Sussex. We can either pick your tree up if left outside, or collect it from your house. Please fill in the form below to order a collection. Our standard price is just £10. More info here..
NO LONGER TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2018/19 SEASON
- BN1-BN12, BN14, BN15, BN20-BN45
- RH6, RH7, RH10-13, RH15-20
- TN20, TN21, TN22
Weekly rounds in:
- Brighton & Hove
- Haywards Heath
- Burgess Hill
If you’ve booked a tree collection, here’s some extra info:
- We’ll text or email you prior to collection in your preferred week. We’ll let you know at least a day before we’re in your area.
- If you tell 3 nearby neighbours (within 10 min drive) about our service, and they all pay for a collection, we’ll refund the cost of your collection 🙂
- Please note that the service is only for real Christmas trees, not artificial ones!
If you’ve chosen the “leave outside” option:
- Please leave your tree out the night before your collection day, or first thing in the morning to ensure we don’t miss it. Please make sure it’s in an obvious, visible place, or that you have provided us with specific instructions.
- If you forget to leave your tree out in time, or miss our email/text, and we therefore cannot pick it up, we unfortunately can’t provide refunds due to the cost and time involved in driving to your location.
If you’ve chosen the “take my tree out of the house/office” option:
- Please ensure that someone is in on your allocated collection day and that you’ve removed all decorations and lights from the tree prior to our arrival.
- If you have a hoover ready for us to use, we’re happy to give the carpet a quick once-over 🙂
- If we arrive on the scheduled day, but get no answer and are therefore unable to collect the tree, we can’t provide refunds.